funq is a tool to write FUNctional tests for Qt applications using python.
It is licenced under the CeCILL v2.1 licence (very close to the GPL v2). See the LICENCE.txt file distributed in the sources for more information.
Look at the github repository to see how to install funq: https://github.com/parkouss/funq.
- The funq.conf configuration file
- Writing tests
- Launching tests (nose)
- How to find widget’s paths
- Test multiple applications at the same time
- Attach to an already started application
- Predifined graphical kit aliases
- Compile the application with libFunq
- API of funq (client side)